How do you handle tax reporting?

We comply with the UK and EU regulation on the reporting and sharing of financial information for tax purposes.

At the end of each tax year we will provide each client with a summary of all the taxable events such as dividend distributions, and capital gains or losses on their account (a "Consolidated Tax Voucher"/"Consolidated Tax Certificate").

It is then up to each customer to file the appropriate Capital Gain Tax filings in their country tax residence. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


  • 0
    Andy Bryant

    At the end of the UK tax year, or the country where the client is resident?

    I'm a French resident... Will you provide the tax documentation in a form that will be suitable for the French self assessment system?

Please sign in to leave a comment.